BRIDES and grooms-to-be, their bridal parties and those thinking about getting engaged are invited to attend the wedding event of the year on Wednesday, May 4, courtesy of the Larne, Carrick and Newtownabbey Times.
The event, organised by Johnston Press events and exhibitions executive Julie Bailie, takes place in the Linen Suite at Mossley Mill from 6pm-9pm. Entry to the event is free.
With many of the province’s wedding industry experts showcasing their services and products at the event, the evening will provide plenty of opportunities to make those all important decisions and bookings.
You can be guided through:
- choosing your venue and your style of stationery,
- selecting your dress, bridesmaid dresses and mother of the bride outfits,
- finding the perfect accessories to compliment your style,
- fitting out the groom and his men with superb formal hire,
- entertainment for the church and arriving at the venue,
- decorating your venue with the perfect chair covers and centrepieces,
- having the happy memories captured by photographer and videographer,
- deciding your mode of transport for the big day ... and much, much more.
and much more.