Love your leftovers this Christmas and try these hot and crispy quesadillas filled with leftover cheese, chutney or cranberry and turkey! They are so quick to make and much tastier than a turkey sandwich.
Serves four for a light lunch
4 plain tortilla wraps by Sainsbury’s
250g leftover turkey, thinly sliced
4 large tbsp any Taste the Difference chutney (Sticky fig is delicious)
200g grated mature cheddar cheese (or use sliced brie cheese)
1. Spread 1 tbsp of the chutney all over a tortilla wrap, taking care not to go right to the edges of the wrap.
2. Top with your choice of cheese and sliced turkey.
3. Place another wrap on top and press gently to stick together.
4. Heat a non stick pan over a medium heat and dry fry on each side until the cheese melts and the tortilla is golden and crispy.
5. Remove from the pan and cut into wedges (like a pizza).
6. Serve with a green salad and your favourite dip, for lunch.
TIP: Also delicious using leftover cranberry sauce instead of chutney!